Similar conditions will be present Saturday, with the highest rain chances across the interior portions of the area. Temperatures will be seasonably warm with heat indices near Conditions will remain seasonably hot and muggy Saturday and Sunday, with highs in the lower 90s inland and upper 80s along the coast, and lows in the mid to upper 70s.
Seven-day forecast on Friday, June 29, for the Tampa Bay area.
Times Staff. Published June 29 Do you have a news tip or breaking news to share with WFXR? Submit your tip here.
Skip to content. Cloudy and cooler end to the work week The forecast for Saturday is a bit tricky since there is the pesky wedge of cooler air in place east of the foothills. Stay safe. Victim identified in fatal Roanoke shooting.
- Votes on Measures to Adjust the Statutory Debt Limit, 1978 to Present?
- Cloudy and cool for Friday Night Lights, chance of storms for the weekend | WHP.
- Variable Clouds Along With a Few Scattered Showers and T'storms.
- Campaigns of World War II: A World War II Commemorative Series - Central Europe.
- Fr÷hlich soll mein Herze springen.
Latest Forecast Headlines. Heat Remains This Week Across Carolinas, Rain Chances Increasing Late Week The abnormally warm temperatures that have plagued the southeast United States is expected to remain this week, and unfortunately rain chances are expected to remain low for many areas that are in need of rain. Jordan wxjordan September 8, pm. Jordan wxjordan September 4, pm.